This policy describes how www.SLOpublicmarket.com (the “Site” or “We”) collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information when you visit or fill out a form on the site.
Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- Source of Collection: Cookies, Log Files, Web Beacons, Tags, and Pixels
- Purpose of Collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Additionally, when you fill out any contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, or other capture forms, we collect certain information from you. We refer to this as “Personal Information”.
- Example of information Collected: First name, last name, phone number, email address, home address, or any other information you manually enter into the site.
- Purpose of Collection: to fulfill our service, or contact that was requested. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Sharing Personal Information
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We employ Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information which your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at email@example.com
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 2nd, 2021
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.